Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A bit of me

Name : Eishun (not the real name)

Age : 87 (not the real age either)

Location : Tuvalu (not the real place where i live)

Hometown : Mother earth, of course.

Zodiac : Sagitarius (Biogenically, i'm a gemini)

Occupation : This information is just for Eye-Only.

Hobbies :I have a lot of hobbies. But none of it were your concern.

Favorite books : If i'm a lecher , my answer would probably be Icha-Icha Paradise or even Make-out Tactics. But, again, i'm not Jiraiya or Kakashi. I'm me and not others. Regarding to the fav books, sorry , since i have a lot fav books, i would not tell you even single of them. None will be shared., thank you very much. :P !

Schools :I really dont feel like promoting my school, for now.

Company : again, eye-only.

About me : Conceivably, the description about me, isnt really fundamental for ur knowledge. There is no absolute in knowledge, but this one, i need to tell aptly to everyone. Seriously, does writing everything! about yourself is an obligation in friendster? a compulsory? is it really a must? if not, then i opt to not write mine. So, for those who want to know who i am, ask me instead of waiting for me to tell everyone my profile whether specifically or not. In short, i'm very protective over my personal details, in fact, i love being a low profiler. So, if u dont like it, be it. I would neglect every opinion casted on me. And i absolutely dont care ur opinion on my opinion.

Who i want to meet : Well, actually, the truth is that i do not want to see anyone. I like being alone. Me , computer and the resourceful yet dangerous internet. It's indeed sufficient by only that. On the second thought, it may inadequate in this world of globalization. If so then, i actually dont care who you are. Everyone will be accepted. Be it a nerd, a genius, a stoic, a megane, even the president or prime minister. I just dont want to see certain people namely usa , israel president and those who relate to them. Seriously, if they do appear in front of me, whether i will make history or i will become history.