Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

NOVEL?

i tried and tried but then, i forgot one thing, i forgot to write and type all of it. Now, it's gone.

Na'ah! here try my first incomplete one-shot novel ever.


’s POV


It was a sunny day yet an awkward one. But, it’s not for the weather. I’ll skip the weather part. Now, where was I? Owhkay, the ‘everything went right’. Yeah, lil bro was playing around with my lil sis, big bro was using the computer, father is away sending the car to the service center, mother was packing a bag, wait a minute, dad was sending the car to service center? Okay, maybe the car had a problem or so. Mom was packing a bag? Hmm, this doesn’t look right. Maybe, I’ll get an explanation if I ask dad when he returns home.

Sound of a car got into my ears. Just in time. I was a few feet away when I accidentally eavesdropping on what dad told big bro. Shock, happy, unspeakable, and everything related to it. NO! It still will be an understatement. I carefully checked the word that I managed to caught: ‘Holiday, resort, tomorrow, 3 days’. It would not take a genius to complete the puzzle. I slowly decipher it, ‘On this holiday, we will spend our precious time on a resort. We will go tomorrow and back in 3 days afterward. I just mentally screamed YAY!

General POV


8 am. A Toyota Unser was slowly leaving a compound of a house. Its silver in coloring made a light of the sun ray reflected to the surround it. Absence of a ‘P’ sign in the front and the back shows that the driver is already mastered the art of driving. Six people were in the car. Two is at the front and two is at the middle while the last two is at the back.

The car strode proudly from the street through the highway. The car then blends with the other cars consequently making it hard to notice and follow the car. The car moved at 80 – 100 km per hour. It look likes it want to arrive at the destination desperately.


__________________________________________________________________________________

how's that? even though i already abandoned this one, i will gladly continue it if there's requests.

No comments: