Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Student Life in January 2008

Hie all! (or should I say, Hye mE!) ><

okay, forgot to mention this but hey! I've got 9a's straight at PMR... thanks!thanks and thanks! I will never forget all of you who... did nothing to the extent of not even reading this blog... wakakaa...

why I wrote all of this anyway?

enough of that, lets continue on the main problem... Its RANTING TIME!
I thought they would only give me two posts in the school; prefect and BADAR. but, =.=" I've got more and more recently. The latest would be Head of Kawad Unit. ><"
If these are the process of buying me, I would say it's working! damn it! when will my application be accepted? Hopefully, they will before I start changing my mind...

Even though I'm only a newbie in the prefect, I had found myself shouldering a huge responsibility. They had to give me lots of work, didnt they?! I ask why me? and surprisingly, i'm the one who reply it, "if it isnt you, who else?" Sooner or later, if the current one really want to resign to prepare for the upcoming exam, the meeting board will pick me as editor-to-be.. its the current one wish and even head prefect agreed with him..
I'm not that good at editing, am I?

Head of Kawad Unit...even uttering that work make me shiver slightly, if not make my blood cold..
the whole board unanimously agreed with the suggestion of me becoming the aforementioned post. - the whole meeting board.. - the whole 30 people meeting board. didnt they know that i'm suck at teaching? even more incompetent talking and teaching formally in front of lots of people? well, the voice is only one out of 30, i dont really have the right to change that...

Imagine my life after receiving all of this, hectic would be the best choice of words.

say bye to joy! and hi to misery! ><

No comments: