Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2008, what type of year it would be?

2008... 2008.... 2008

15 days have gone into 2008..
this year would probably the hardest one for me. Even though i have PMR last year, i still would say that this year would be the most painful for me. And its all thanks to my indecisiveness. My indecisiveness to choose an answer. An important answer which will affect my future. For the better or worse.

You'd be laughing on the floor right now if i tell you what the question is. yeah, you could say its a pretty silly question. But, the answer will determine my future... the question is, which school you want to choose? the current one or the other one?

oh how i wish someone would do that call for me. Ah! i am seriously indecisive.. OI!, i'm not a child anymore! I can decide for myself. I CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF! unfortunately, the reality is far from that. Thinking about this is giving me a headache. Even all of the consultations, i'm still in doubt. Here, in my current school, they are offering me to prefect rank and becoming one of BADAR. Dude, you need to do better than that to buy me..

me oh me...
you really are unfortunate.. either private school (which is the current), or government school.. it is actually not a hard question. But, being in your position now, ...well, you know...

anyway, whatever you choose, strive! to let not your future become bleak. always think critically. and good luck for your survival.. and, hopefully you can answer the question... and if u did, all the best luck on the adapting...

No comments: