Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Revalitated

kuokuokuo.. (weird one, wasnt it?)

last time i checked this blog was at the end of April. so, just wandering, what happen to me?
nothing much, actually. just do a thing that i really expert at. Lazing around. Yeah! give me a round of applause.

Today, i-- with some concern(read:bored), open my blog. Yes, thanks to the boredom, i stumble upon my accidentally-abandoned blog. I tried to open the post management, and well, just shocked to see a lot of draft. But, sorry for the draft, my hands pretty tied up here, so no 'go' for you all.

I will have an exam by the beginning of october. I terribly really really really want to excel in it. In order to do so, i have to abandon all my works, which are consist of watching anime,anime,anime,anime, reading manga, reading novel, novel, novel, playing games, and did i mentioned watching anime?

Oh joy.

No comments: