Teacher of Legends

Teacher of Legends
Jiraiya, Arashi, Naruto, Who next? Me?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Vendetta?

Today, XX January XXXX, I went to a certain occasion.
Well, i dont want to talk about the 'occasion'. What i want to talk is what happened during the occasion.
Oook, I'd skip the first part. I will go straight to the interesting part.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General POV
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a sunny yet awkward day. Enough of that, it went normally rather than smoothly. But something interesting (W/N :at least to me) occurred. It was a dialog between a senior student with a junior student, form 5 and 3 respectively.
But, oblivious to those two, there is another student eavesdropping on them.

"XXX is an easy exam, dont worry to much" calmed the senior.
"pfft, its not that easy, there's a lot of facts to be remember for you to pass in some of the paper" claimed the junior.
"But, a good teacher can cover that one"
"yeah, i know that, what i did know too is that my teacher is anything but good" stated the junior.
"He/she is better than me in this paper, but his/her teachings make me sleepy" added the junior.
"That's on you how you will find a good one, be it at tuition or not."said the senior.
"But, what ever you do, dont enrage the teacher and dont angry on the teacher, its kinda forbidden if you wanna pass the exam"
"Vendetta too?"
"Of course, what do u think of vendetta? a happy thought and want to help people happily?" said the senior sarcastically.
"Geez, i know, i know, but it cant be help ."
"You have to let it go eventually, I once got angry with a certain teacher, and the consequences were drastic s! I failed to get A in the subject he/she teaches! "
"0-0, oooookay, i'll remember that"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF General POV
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK! So what are the conclusion?
IF YOU WANNA PASS EXAM, YOU HAVE TO LET GO ALL THE NEGATIVE THINKING FROM YOUR HEAD! ESPECIALLY VENDETTA! SINCE WHEN VENDETTA IS GOOD FOR YOU?

I still have a slightly vendetta, but it shall be gone when the exam is, its the same to you, let it go! get a real live. Do not let it distract your life. I've seen someone that just like that ( i mean, so damn dedicated to kill someone just for vengeance, in other word, an avenger) and he end up lives miserably, i dunno whether he achieve his goal or what. What the heck was he doing? it doesnt matter what happen (W/N:in his case, i'm truly felt sorry)but he cant always be sulking through his life. My advice ; Get a life, dude!

Yeah, although he hated that 'someone' for what he did,(w/n:yeah! i hate that guy too) , he should has something else to do.
That 'someone' once said this to him "Hate me, Detest me, Fear me, for I leave you guys hanging" XD
Hey, that’s…not right…

Nah, never mind that one.

But, still, remember my advice!

-Ranting #2

No comments: